Days and Times
Fees
16-18
19-23
24+

Entrance requirements

2 GCSES

Course Description

Covering the skills and knowledge needed for working in a wide range of retail roles, this is available at three levels to help learners find their first job and progress in their careers

The Certificate in Customer Service (QCF) is a vocational qualification that will develop your skills to pursue a career that involves working with customers. This qualification introduces you to customer service and provides you with the necessary foundations to kickstart a career in customer focused industries.

Who is the course suitable for?

These qualifications are for those just starting out in the industry, helping them to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the retail industry.

Course content

Work effectively in a retail team

Comply with workplace health and safety requirements in a retail environment

Keep stock at required levels in a retail environment

Plus many other units

Development of Maths and English

Students who are 16-18 and have not yet achieved at least a C grade in English and Maths will have to continue, as per government requirements.

At Central Bedfordshire College Students who have a D in GCSE Maths and English will be required to retake these GCSE subjects in order to obtain at least a C grade at GCSE level.

Employability Skills Development

All students will be required to attend work experience in an external environment once a week and attend SOME Saturday sessions in college for work based learning sessions.

How will the course be taught?

Underpinning this qualification you will develop a sound knowledge and understanding of each unit including health and safety for all services.

How will I know how well I am doing?

Through on-going assessment in practical skills and theory tests as well as study programmes and work experience. Pro monitor will track all progress made Through one to one sessions with your tutor throughout the course.

Are there any additional costs?

Uniform

What course can I do next?

Level 2 Retail and customer service

Where can I get further support / advice?

Contact the college on 01582 477 776 or go to our website: www.centralbeds.ac.uk

How do I join the course?

Fill in an application form on line and you will be invited for a presentation and interview with one of the tutors.

Course Fees

Fees vary from year to year and need to be discussed on interview.

Courses you like

It's easy to add one! Find a course you like and tap BOOKMARK.

Need Help?

Use our enquiry forms to get the help that you need.

Submit an enquiry

Related Links

Be the first to know about course availability

Email address:

• qaa
  • ofsted good

Course Enquiry

Please let us know your name.
Please tell us your email address.
Please enter a mobile or telephone number so we can contact you
Please tell us a little about your enquiry.

Survey

eventsigssksosredkensemlepuobuon