Days and Times
Fees
16-18
19-23
24+

Entrance requirements

NONE

Course Description

The VTCT Level 1 Certificate in customer service (QCF) is designed for those looking for or have just been employed in a customer service role.

This qualification will develop your skills to pursue a career that involves working with customers. The qualification introduces you to customer service and provides you with the necessary foundations to kickstart a career in customer focused industries. This qualification is suitable for you if you have little or no experience in this sector, whether you are a school leaver or returning to work. You will cover different methods of communicating and dealing directly with customers as well as ensure that you understand the principles and delivery of customer service. The optional units will enable you to tailor the qualification to your role. Optional units range from different methods of communicating with your customers to contributing and processing sales activities.

Course content

Understand working in a Customer Service environment Communication in Customer Service Principles of Personal Performance and Development Principles of Working in a Business Environment Work with Others in a Business Environment

Optional Group B - from this group you'll need to cover a minimum of 2 units and earn a minimum of 6 credits. Make telephone calls to customers Process information about Customers Record Details of Customer Service Problems Deal with Customer Queries, Requests and Problems Communicate with Customers in Writing Deal with Incoming Telephone Calls from Customers

Employability Skills Development

Enhanced market trend skills

How will the course be taught?

You will be taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals who will use a wide variety of teaching methods to help you to learn and progress through the course, including demonstrations, discussions, coaching, group work and practical activities.

How will I know how well I am doing?

Every student has a personal tutor who will meet with their tutees on a regular basis to ensure they are making good progress. Tutors make sure that you receive regular feedback, manage your workload and meet college expectations.

Are there any additional costs?

No

What course can I do next?

LEVEL 2 IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

Where can I get further support / advice?

Contact the college on 01582 477 776 or go to our website: www.centralbeds.ac.uk

How do I join the course?

Fill in an application form and you will be invited for a presentation and interview with one of the tutors.

Course Fees

£800

Courses you like

It's easy to add one! Find a course you like and tap BOOKMARK.

Need Help?

Use our enquiry forms to get the help that you need.

Submit an enquiry

Related Links

Be the first to know about course availability

Email address:

• qaa
  • ofsted good

Course Enquiry

Please let us know your name.
Please tell us your email address.
Please enter a mobile or telephone number so we can contact you
Please tell us a little about your enquiry.

Survey

eventsigssksosredkensemlepuobuon