Start Date
10/09/2018
Days and Times
Fees
19-23 £360.00

Entrance requirements

NONE

Course Description

For learners who work or want to work in cake decoration whilst developing their creative cake decorating skills. The qualification They allow learners to learn, and use sugar as a creative medium to develop and practise Sugarcraft and cake decoration skills required for career progression.

How will the course be taught?

You will be taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals who will use a wide variety of teaching methods to help you to learn and progress to the next level

How will I know how well I am doing?

Through on-going assessment in practical skills and theory tests as well as study programmes and work experience. ProMonitor will track all progress made through one to one sessions with your tutor throughout the course.

What course can I do next?

Learners who complete this qualification can progress to the Level 2 Certificate in Cake Decoration or an equivalent. The qualification will also assist learners wishing to gain qualifications in other catering areas and provide a firm basis for a career in catering.

Where can I get further support / advice?

Contact the college on 01582 477 776 or go to our website: www.centralbeds.ac.uk

How do I join the course?

Apply online

Course Fees

£360

Be the first to know about course availability

Email address:

• qaa
  • ofsted good
  • TES FE 2018 Winner email signature Professional services

Course Enquiry

Please let us know your name.
Please tell us your email address.
Please enter a mobile or telephone number so we can contact you
Please tell us a little about your enquiry.

Survey

eventsigssksosredkensemlepuobuon