1454118-D1MA
Course Title
FDA EDUCATIONAL PRACTICE PT (3YRS)
Level
Level 5
Duration
80 weeks weeks
Entry Requirements
* You must be at least 18 years old * You must be qualified up to Level 3 * Mature students with fewer qualifications will also be considered if they have relevant experience * You must be in employment or have a work placement in a learning support role in any educational environment for at least one day a week
Venue
DUNSTABLE
Start Date
01/10/2018
Days and Times
Fees
16-18
19-23 £4,500.00
24+ £4,500.00

Entrance requirements

• You must be at least 18 years old
  • You must be qualified up to Level 3
  • Mature students with fewer qualifications will also be considered if they have relevant experience
  • You must be in employment or have a work placement in a learning support role in any educational environment for at least one day a week

Course Description

On this course you will learn about the role of the Teaching Assistant and how to support the development of Literacy and Numeracy, managing behaviour, investigating SEN, disabilities and inclusion enabling you to develop the skills needed to study in higher education.

Who is the course suitable for?

This course is for candidates working in a learning support role, who may like to work towards a BA (Hons) in Educational Practice. The Foundation Degree in Educational Practice, FdA, is a qualification in its own right and aims to equip learners with the skills needed to support learning, to develop the ability to reflect on their own practice and enable them to relate their work in learning support to the wider educational context

Course content

Development of Maths and English

Employability Skills Development

On successful completion of the FdA you have the opportunity to progress to the top-up BA (Hons) at the University of Bedfordshire.

How will the course be taught?

The course will taught over two years and two terms attending College on Mondays

How will I know how well I am doing?

Are there any additional costs?

What course can I do next?

Where can I get further support / advice?

Contact us on 01582 477776

How do I join the course?

Apply online via www.centralbeds.ac.uk

Course Fees

Courses you like

It's easy to add one! Find a course you like and tap BOOKMARK.

Teacher Education Courses

Need Help?

Use our enquiry forms to get the help that you need.

Submit an enquiry

Be the first to know about course availability

Email address:

• qaa
  • ofsted good

Course Enquiry

Please let us know your name.
Please tell us your email address.
Please enter a mobile or telephone number so we can contact you
Please tell us a little about your enquiry.

Survey

eventsigssksosredkensemlepuobuon