- About Central Bedfordshire College
- Becoming a member
- Corporation Calendar 2012-2013
- How to contact the Corporation
- Instrument and Articles
- Policies, Procedures and Schemes
- Public Value Statement
- Governors Minutes
- Access to College Information Policy/Procedure
- Corporation's Standing Orders
- Terms of Reference
- Whistleblowing Policy
College governors are selected for their professional expertise and understanding of the needs of the local area.
Their role is to oversee the work of the college and set the general direction it takes in serving the needs of students, businesses and the community in general.
At the same time, they are there to ensure the college is in good financial health and getting the best value for the public money it spends.
Their membership also includes the Principal, and staff and student representatives.
We are your college and the Governors are here to ensure we serve you well.
For more information, refer to the menu to the left.