Merger with The Bedford College Group: Click here for latest updates

Information about student support is available at or by contacting the Higher Education Advisor on 01582 477776.

Higher Education students may wish to apply for Disabled Students' Allowances (DSAs). These are grants that help to pay for support that a student may need at Higher Education as a direct result of a disability, medical condition, sensory impairment, physical disability, mental health condition, or a specific learning difficulty (such as dyslexia) which affects your ability to study. This evidence will need to be sent with an application to an appropriate funding provider. For further information please visit

Information on how to apply for the DSA is also available from UCAS at

If you would like an assessment, and a further discussion about student support for HE students, then please contact the Higher Education Advisor on 01582 47776.

Aged 16-18? Find out more about our courses for School Leavers here.

Aged 19+? View our Adult Learners page here.