The college has prepared a full risk assessment, action plan, and implemented associated measures to ensure we comply with government guidelines both as an employer and as an education setting.
Whilst we have taken significant steps to adapt how we work, we will be reminding everyone who enters our site of the role we all have in ensuring safety on site. In this regard, everyone on-site will be asked to:
- Comply with our social distancing requirements
- Wear a mask when not in classrooms
- Wash/sanitise their hands regularly
- Cough/sneeze into a tissue or their elbow, appropriately disposing of tissues after use
- Follow staff instructions carefully