Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives. People in any situation could benefit from counselling, those with the correct understanding, knowledge and skills can provide them with support to improve personal well-being.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of how counselling skills work
What you will learn
- Diversity and Ethics in the Use of Counselling Skills
- Introduction to Counselling Skills Theories
- Counselling Skills and Personal Development
- Using Counselling Skills
Terms and conditions
The course is designed to be completed in 12 weeks, approximately 4 hours per week will be required to complete all units. If you can commit to more, the qualification can be completed more quickly. If you're 19+ and have lived in the EU for the past 3 years, your course/s will be free - you just need to complete it/them within 12 weeks or pay a £100 administration fee if you dont. The funding for this course comes from the Education and Skills Funding Agency. We can claim this on your behalf if you live in England, except for those living in Greater London or any of the other devolved authorities (Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, West of England, West Midlands, the Tees Valley and Cambridge & Peterborough), in which case you should find a College nearer to home to provide your course.