Poor diet and lack of exercise are recognised as some of the major contributors to ill health. Regular exercise and a balanced diet help to reduce stress, improve sleep, reduce the risk of illness and increase life quality. Therefore, having a good understanding of diets, the role of nutrition in exercise and personal motivation is an important part of maintaining well-being.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand diet and nutrition for exercise
What you will learn
- Understand health, wellbeing and exercise
- Understand the role of nutrition in exercise
- Plan and prepare for personal exercise and nutrition
Terms and conditions
The course is designed to be completed in 12 weeks, approximately 4 hours per week will be required to complete all units. If you can commit to more, the qualification can be completed more quickly. If you're 19+ and have lived in the EU for the past 3 years, your course/s will be free - you just need to complete it/them within 12 weeks or pay a £100 administration fee if you dont. The funding for this course comes from the Education and Skills Funding Agency. We can claim this on your behalf if you live in England, except for those living in Greater London or any of the other devolved authorities (Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, West of England, West Midlands, the Tees Valley and Cambridge & Peterborough), in which case you should find a College nearer to home to provide your course.