In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers dont ever complain; however, 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a businesss issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification *Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
- Reduce the risk of complaints
What you will learn
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Understand Customers
- Understand Employer Organisations
Terms and conditions
The course is designed to be completed in 12 weeks, approximately 4 hours per week will be required to complete all units. If you can commit to more, the qualification can be completed more quickly. If you're 19+ and have lived in the EU for the past 3 years, your course/s will be free - you just need to complete it/them within 12 weeks or pay a £100 administration fee if you dont. The funding for this course comes from the Education and Skills Funding Agency. We can claim this on your behalf if you live in England, except for those living in Greater London or any of the other devolved authorities (Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, West of England, West Midlands, the Tees Valley and Cambridge & Peterborough), in which case you should find a College nearer to home to provide your course.